Meet Our Trainer
JennaLee (Jenna) Gallicchio, CSAT, ABCDT
Our trainer, Jenna Gallicchio was one of the first Certified Separation Anxiety Trainers (CSAT's) in the world and is the best selling author of two books: The Secret To Getting Your Dog To Do What You Want and Teach Your Dog To Pee and Poop Outside: Housetraining Made Easy.
She completed a dog training certification program through Animal Behavior College and is trained, certified and mentored by the world leading separation anxiety expert Malena DeMartini.
Jenna is the creator of the successful online training program The Housetraining Made Easy Video Series, based off of her best selling book, and the Ring My Bell Program which are helping people all over the world to housetrain their pups.
Malena DeMartini - Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT)
- Over three months of intensive study in the treatment of separation anxiety
- Over 100 hours of instruction
- High level coursework
- Passing of Final Exam to be receive certification
Animal Behavior College - Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
- Classical and Operant Conditioning
- A Basic Study of Canines
- Learning Theory
- The Art of Effective Problem Solving
- Behavior Modification
- Hands-on Training under an ABTA Certified Obedience Instructor
Fear Free Certified Professional
- Canine Separation Anxiety
- Behavior Modification for Reactive/Fearful Dogs
- Creator of Housetraining Made Easy Video Series
- Shaping/Clicker Training
- Behavior Problem Solving
- Basic Obedience (Puppy - Adult)
- Group Class Instruction
- Level II Reiki Practitioner
To help people learn the tools needed to connect with their dog on a soul level while teaching them how to communicate using their language.