Meet Our Trainer
JennaLee (Jenna) Gallicchio, ABCDT, CSAT
Our trainer, Jenna Gallicchio is one of the few Certified Separation Anxiety Trainers (CSAT) in the world and the best selling author of two books. She completed a dog training certification program through Animal Behavior College and is trained, certified and mentored by the world leading separation anxiety expert Malena DeMartini.
Jenna is the creator of the successful online training program based off of her best selling book, The Housetraining Made Easy Video Series and the Ring My Bell Program which are helping people all over the world to housetrain their pups.
She is now a full time team member at Behavior Vets as a Separation Anxiety Trainer.
Malena DeMartini - Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT)
- Over three months of intensive study in the treatment of separation anxiety
- Over 100 hours of instruction
- High level coursework
- Passing of Final Exam to be receive certification
Animal Behavior College - Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
- Classical and Operant Conditioning
- A Basic Study of Canines
- Learning Theory
- The Art of Effective Problem Solving
- Behavior Modification
- Hands-on Training under an ABTA Certified Obedience Instructor
- Canine Separation Anxiety
- Creator of Housetraining Made Easy Video Series
- Behavior Modification for Reactive/Fearful Dogs
- Shaping/Clicker Training
- Behavior Problem Solving
- Basic Obedience (Puppy - Adult)
- Group Class Instruction
- Level II Reiki Practitioner
To help people learn the tools needed to connect with their dog on a soul level.