JennaLee (Jenna) Gallicchio, ABCDT, CSAT
Our trainer, Jenna Gallicchio is a Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT) and one of the few Certified Seperation Anxiety Trainers (CSAT) in the world. Jenna has completed an in-depth certification program with World-renowned Canine Seperation Anxiety expert Malena DeMartini.
When Jenna isn't working on her craft, she is publishing resources for pet owners to use all across the world as the author of two books: The Secret To Getting Your Dog To Do What You Want and Teach Your Dog To Pee and Poop Outside: Housetraining Made Easy.
Additionally, Jenna has created an online training program based off of her best selling book called Housetraining Made Easy, with the focus on both resources being to provide a down to earth, easy to read guide for housetraining dogs of all ages.
Animal Behavior College - Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
- Classical and Operant Conditioning
- A Basic Study of Canines
- Learning Theory
- The Art of Effective Problem Solving
- Behavior Modification
- Hands-on Training under an ABTA Certified Obedience Instructor
Malena DeMartini - Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT)
- Over three months of intensive study in the treatment of separation anxiety
- Over 100 hours of instruction
- High level coursework
- Passing of Final Exam to be receive certification
- Canine Separation Anxiety
- Creator of Housetraining Made Easy Video Series
- Behavior Modification for Reactive/Fearful Dogs
- Leash Reactivity
- Behavior Problem Solving
- Basic Obedience (Puppy - Adult)
- Group Class Instruction
- Level II Reiki Practitioner
"Having had a fearful, reactive dog myself and a dog with separation anxiety, I have the experience in training and building a trusting relationship with a challenging dog. My belief is that training should be fun and easy for both you and your pup. The more fun everyone is having, the more likely it is that training can be incorporated into your daily life. Every struggle you may be experiencing, I have been through one time or another. Together, we can work with sensitivity to your dog's personality and temperament with positive training tools to help you and your dog live happily together."